What are cookies and what are their purposes:
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that are sent to your end device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit a website to be stored on the device. In general, the purpose of cookies is to facilitate the user when he returns to the website, but it is also possible that they have a more specific application, such as to remember your user behavior on the website.
Cookies help us research and improve our website to provide you with better, more personalized content, so that:
– that our website functions correctly and securely on the device from which it is used.
– to keep statistics on the performance of the website in order to make it easier and more convenient to work.
What cookies do we use on our website?
According to duration:
– Session cookies – these are saved on your device only while you browse the pages of the website to ensure its proper functioning or to personalize the information you see during your particular visit. As soon as the browser is closed, the session cookies are deleted.
– Persistent cookies – these remain on your device for a set period of time, usually 365 days or until you delete them. These are cookies that help us collect and analyze traffic data on our website to monitor its proper functioning and improve it.
According to the functions:
– Necessary cookies – responsible for the proper functioning of the website and its features that users wish to use. Without these cookies, the website and its services cannot perform the actions desired by the user;
– “Cookies” for efficiency – assist in the development of the website and the company. They allow us to analyze and keep statistics of visits to our website, as well as to analyze and evaluate user behavior. This is done by tracking various metrics that relate to website traffic, such as how long a user stays on a certain page, bounce rate, and tracking their behavior through a specific action they take. General demographics and the like are also tracked. This is done in order to assess the engagement of the audience that visits our webpage in order to provide the most relevant content to a user’s interests in order to get a full user experience on our website. We compile statistics about how our website is used in order to improve and optimize it and to advertise our services. These “cookies” help to improve the quality of service and communication with users, such as inclusion in relevant marketing campaigns. This type of “cookies” are optional, so they can be stopped.
For website visit analysis and statistics, we use tools provided to us as external services by third parties cited below. These tools are not operated and controlled by us:
Google Adwords – it allows us to implement various advertising campaigns to groups of users who have visited our website or performed a certain action on it. With the help of this tool, we analyze the results of the advertising campaigns carried out and improve our communication and offers to users. The data we process through Google Adwords is completely anonymized.
– Facebook, whose data policy can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Facebook Ads – this service allows us to run advertising campaigns on Facebook using the information collected by the Facebook pixel. It allows us to analyze the results of the advertising campaigns carried out and to improve communication and offers to users
Managing and controlling cookies.
– Internet Explorer – here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox – here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
– Google Chrome – here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
You should keep in mind that deleting/blocking the use of a certain type of “cookies”/ may make it difficult to use the website and the services provided.